Rokkers (called Rockers in Mojo Mistake) were the primary enemies in Tak: The Great Juju Challenge. They appeared in every challenge, except for the tutorial level, Feathercrag. Rokkers were made of chunks of dark blue rock, being held together by a small crystal which could be used as Mana. When Rokkers were defeated, these crystals were the only remains. There are a wide variety of Rokkers, in many shapes and sizes, and some of them had special powers. In Mojo Mistake, Rockers appear, and they are virtually the same. They even attack the same. They are some minor enemies like Woodies.
Types of RockersEdit
- Lava Rokkers-They shot lava out their gun hands. Appear in Ambush Grove in the lava, and shoot lava out their cannon arms, hence the name
- Sand Rokkers-The spin in a tornado, and attack. They drop sand as they move, hence their name.
- Kamikaze Rokkers-Small Rokkers with a head two feet, and multiple crystals for a tail. The blow up when touched, hence their name.
- Spikey Rokkers-Rokkers that have large spikes on their back, They must bbe flipped to reveal their crystals.
- Alpha Rokkors (true name unknown)-Large rokkors that have 3 crystals only revealed when it opens up its weakpoint. These and normal rokkors can be found on the third and fourth elimination round battles.
- They can be seen similar to Woodies. Both of them are made of something commonly found in nature, and that can control Magic. Both also had many barriors and structures made of their body pieces (wood and rock, respectively).
- Ironically, they both appeared in the same game, but not the same level (Tak: The Great Juju Challenge).
- The fact that the basic Rokkers come from a nest, mirrors Nerbils from the original game, who would come out of a Nerbil Nest
- The reason the large rokkor is called Alpha Rokkor is due to its size and girth.
- They can rock with the best of them!